Monday, June 29, 2009

Challenge of Me











I started a class on BPS(BigPictureScrapbooking) called the Challenge of Me. This is an exercise in trying new things and completing pages about me. This was my first assignment.
The first section is titled My Life, this is my section page.
I am working on 8.5x11" pages, which I have never done.
We were asked to use up our stash as well as:
Tear some paper
Use some ribbon
Use a stamp
Distress something
Use a pre-shaped paper
I did all of the above. The only one I didn't do was...
Use brads in a non-conventional way.
I will have to work on that one. I have 5 more layouts to do for this section so hang on, this will be fun!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm doing this class, too. Haven't taken pictures of my layouts yet. I've done 1.5 of them. Percolating on the others that have been assigned so far.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, I'm in your class also! I'm really taking my time with this class, so I've only done two layouts. Percolating! I like that word....I'm percolating too!

Debi

Anonymous said...

OOps, I'm Pen and Ink in the class!

Kris with a K said...

I just love your work!