
I have been wanting to use just the caldron on a card but I just felt I needed another little froggy to match his friend sitting on the caldron.
While on retreat last weekend at the Rockin R in Temple, Tx, I found the PERFECT frog.
Perfect.
It belonged to the retreat house and was not for sale.
I kept froggy with me all weekend until I worked up the nerve to offer the owner a trade.
I had a lot of stamp sets and loose stamps that I was selling.
Rena said she would trade froggy!
Yippee.
I went home so happy.
I know froggy came from a SU set but I don't know which one.
Isn't he too cute?


2 comments:
Very cute card...I love all the "Halloween-y" papers you used too!
I'm so glad Froggy was able to go home with you. I love the cute cards you've made with him and have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more in the future.
I've also really enjoyed the foodie follow-up.
Post a Comment