Ah, the internet...still a vast unknown world to me. I find all of this blogging stuff a bit odd and yet here I sit typing away. I don't think I have much to say but maybe this will be an exercise in working outside of my comfort zone.
Had a good lunch with D today. The topics got a bit heavy at times which makes me feel vunerable. I don't like to share my real self a lot. I have the jokey, fun me that is on most of the time. It is a scary thing to really share who I am. I figure at this stage of the game I need to just get over it.
My sow should do this. She can write. I find it difficult to convert my thoughts into written communication. Heck, I am not even that good of a story teller.
Wa-want-wa....
So the title of this blog is ...'notes about nothing' taken from my favorite dvd collection.....yes, you guessed it....Seinfeld.
In the end, my thoughts and musings won't change the world or even affect it but they are my thoughts so there you go.
entry #1. out.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment