Thursday, December 07, 2006

5 Open Letters

To all the bad drivers on the road: Lucky you I don't get to make the laws. Speeding, failure to yield, failure to use your turn signal, tailgating, and speeding in a school zone would result in a loss of your driving privilege.
Just obey the traffic laws.

To my Dad: Some days I am so mad at you I could spit. You missed out and screwed me up in the process. Other days I am so sad for you because you missed out on making things right....grandchildren are the greatest do-over G-d gives us. You sure would love all of these little guys.

To the man Samuel will become: You are such a great joy in my life. There are days I look at you and am amazed of the human being you are. In seven short years you have helped me become a better person. You are such a gift.

To my friends from SS...you know who you are. You don't even know what a life line SS has been for me. But more than the daily banter on-line I have the honor of calling a few of you my real friends. Waco was so much fun. I have met some of the funniest people in the whole world. I sure love to laugh. And Di...I probably would have never attended one of these events without you!

To my sow: you gave me the best gift on my birthday. I will keep that card for the rest of my life. Every time I look at a snowflake I will remember your kind words.
I feel sorry for the rest of the world...everyone should have a sow. BS

No comments: