MinnieKitty this is for you. Thanks for the push.
The assignment: This week, write about the last time you had a really good laugh. A belly laugh. A laugh that took your breath away. A laugh that starved you of oxygen and gave you a headache. A laugh where you tossed your head back and really let 'er rip.
Today I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have an asthma attack.
It was something dumb really but I thought it was so, so funny.
Someone on ScrapShare posted a link with the video of Peyton Manning on SNL.
It was the United Way bit that killed me.
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=84993
It is sick humor, but I love it.
Go watch it, I will wait........
funny, wasn't it?
I actually laughed a lot today. I have been in a lazy place the last few days so I have been hanging out with my peeps on ScrapShare.
I think the whole message board thing is funny because I feel incapable of being fully myself on the board. My humor and sarcasm is just too hard to convey in writing. I know loads of people are able to do it, I just don't happen to be one of them.
It is only once I have met people in real life that they begin to 'get' me.
I admire those that can make me laugh, think, or cry with just writing.
Other than that, my kids make me laugh everyday. Joel's laughter is so contagious. He can make me laugh until I can't breathe. He is only 17 months old but the kid gets funny!
I laugh everyday.
I am going to go watch Peyton again - just for fun.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is TOOOO hilarious. I just read it. Okay, maybe 'cause I know you, you axe murderer, I know your humor, but I think you are sooo funny! Miss ya!
Post a Comment