Sunday, June 10, 2007

Joanology

ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains

What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear? I hate to admit this but, it is a maternity shirt that is 8 years old. I sleep in it.

What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of? My first communion dress from 1974.

When was the house/building you live in built? Building was finished on April 26, 2007.

What in your fridge needs to be thrown out? Enchiladas from Costco.

BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication

What are you reading? The Namesake

Do you have a favorite quote? "Sometimes love is a decision, not an emotion."

What's the most recent music you purchased? Cannot remember but I had a sweet friend give me a David Wilcox cd that I really wanted. It was a great surprise.

What book could you read again without being bored? East of Eden

CARDIOLOGY: the study of the heart

How old were you the first time you fell in love? Real love? 19

What charities do you have a heart for? Organizations that feed & help the homeless.

What's the best way someone can show their love for you? Spend time with me, talk with me.

Name five things you "love": I will omit the obvious -my family, because that is a given.
Music, movies, good food, great fabric, art, family gatherings. I know it is six but there it is.

PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Do you like your smile? Yes

What's your best feature? Used to be my legs.... now, I just don't know.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yep, but only because it was medically necessary.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell- no question about it.

OMNOLOGY: the study of everything

What color do you think looks best on you? Green

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? I think so.

What's your favorite flavor of gum? Cinnamon

Where's the first place you went today? To the sofa to wait for coffee.

Do you stand or sit in the shower? Stand. Do people actually sit in the shower?

AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? No

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Regular kiss - like the way I kiss my mom? Sure. Anything more intimate - no.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? No

What value is of utmost importance to you in a friend? Trustworthy- If I can't trust you then there is no relationship.

Would you accept an indecent proposal for $1,000,000? No

TECHNOLOGY: usage and knowledge of tools

What's the last movie you saw? In the theater- The Namesake. At home - Pan's Labyrinth.

What's the first website you visit when you log on? ScrapShare

What's your ring tone? Mozart

Would you quit blogging for $25,000? Sure.

What piece of equipment do you wish you owned? Right now I would have to say one of those ride mowers with the bob cat lifting thing combo... For my husband.

GENEALOGY: the study of relationships within families

Is there a specific family member you're really missing right now? My Aunt Joan.

Who is your oldest living relative? On my side, I would say my Step-father's brother, Uncle Bob.
On my husbands side, it is his grandmother who is 95.

Are you named after anyone? My mother.

Is there anyone really famous in your family tree? No, not in my line but my husband is related to Jesse James.

No comments: