Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great Service











I love participating in Mojo Monday card sketches.
A few weeks ago I saw a card with a sentiment that I love.
It was a quote from Richard Bach.
I spent much of my 20's reading everything Richard Bach wrote.
I left a little note for the card creator, asking for the name of the stamp set.

I had to have it.

She was sweet, and replied by leaving a nice comment on my blog.

The set was Beautiful You by Verve Stamps.

I have a ton of SU! stamps. I mostly stamp with SU! stamps. But I really love the sentiments that Verve puts out....LOVE THEM....so I ordered.

I ordered the set on a Tuesday.
I got an email confirmation and by Friday, my stamps were here!
Truth be told it could have been Thursday. I am not very good about checking the mail.
I was so surprised to have something arrive the same week I ordered it.

I opened the package and it was wrapped in lovely light blue tissue paper, and had a little thank you stamp as a gift.

I am all about good customer service. I find it almost non existent anymore. And while I know these things are not huge deals, they are to me. It speaks volumes about how much they care about the business.

I can't wait to order again!

They are clear stamps. I usually prefer rubber stamps because of the clear sharp image they produce.

I am happy to report, they perform beautifully.

Well Done Verve!!!!!

If you want to look around and shop, here is a link to the site:

Verve

Thank you for a great product, and great customer service!

No comments: