My baby now calls me mama.
Since he started talking Joel has always called me "Bob"
He has always known that I am mama and even sometimes late at night I would hear him call "mama" but for the most part it was always "Bob"
He would say, "Bob!"
and I would say, "not Bob! mama!"
he would laugh his hearty laugh and say "Bob!" shaking his head no.
And so it went for 8 months or so.
I just noticed in the last month or so, since Daddy has been away, that I am now mama.
As much as I fought it, and tried to get him to say "mama", I must admit that now, I miss "Bob!"
His humor is obvious.
He has now moved on to messing with his brother, Samuel.
He won't call him Samuel.
He calls him "Brother!"
Samuel says to Joel, "say Samuel"
Joel laughs and says loud and proud "BROTHER!"
Funny part is.....to his sister, who doesn't care two hoots what he calls her, he uses her name "Abby" or "Ab" but never "sister"
This is one funny two year old.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment