Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An Interview with Samuel

(1) What is something that mom always says to you? Do you know how special you are?
(2) What makes mom happy? Spending time with us, cooking, scrapping.
(3) What makes mom sad? Being away from us.
(4) How does mom make you laugh? By being silly and playing with me.
(5) What was mom like as a child? I don't know.
(6) How old is your mom? 41
(7) How tall is your mom? I will estimate 5'11''
(8) What is her favorite thing to do? Sleep, Scrap, and Love us!
(9) What does your mom do when you're not around? Clean the house, paint, talk on the phone.
(10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For being the best card-maker on earth.
(11) What is your mom really good at? Loving us and cooking.
(12) What is your mom not very good at? Nothing, as far as I know.
(13) What does your mom do for her job? Keep the house and feed us.
(14) What is your mom's favorite food? Brussel Sprouts
(15) What makes you proud of your mom? That she is trying hard to get fit.
(16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Olive Oyl
(17) What do you and your mom do together? we are training for a 5K
(18) How are you and your mom the same? We are the same in so many ways. I couldn't name them all.
(19) How are you and your mom different? I don't like olives
(20) How do you know your mom loves you? Because I just know by the way you tuck me in at night.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Samuel seems to think you are amazing, which you are! Maddie could come up with a LONG list of things I'm not good at. LOL!
Good luck training for your 5K. That's on my list of things I would like to do someday.

agent713 said...

He definitely knows he's loved! That is wonderful.