The blog challenge this week is if you could be ANY superhero, who would it be and what special super-power would you enjoy using the most?
You can use some of the well-known Superheroes (Superman, etc....) or make up one of your own.
So my made up superhero would be Wiseacre. Not a wiseacre in the traditional sense of the word, but a superhero that dispenses wisdom and humor.
The super power would be the ability to give the person in need either wise words, perfect advice or the gift of a good laugh.
So I wouldn't be able to fight crime -unless some would be criminal would heed my wise advice- but I would be able to help people cope with everyday life.
I know I have moments when I could really use wise advice and humor.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You crack me up!! My first thought was "You ARE your superhero. . . the Wiseacre!" Then when I read your post, I came to the conclusion that you still are your Superhero in the way that YOU mean. . . I think you dispense some GREAT advie. . the Freegan stuff for example. I've been thinking a ton about that since yesterday. . . wanna go dumpster diving with me?!
Luva ya,
Denise
You can be my Super Hero today! I sure could use some words of wisdom!!
Post a Comment