Friday, February 29, 2008

Personal Goal for 2008

For this week's challenge: What is your most important personal goal for the year?
What are you doing that is just for you?
How are you trying to improve yourself?

This one is easy. I am trying to become more healthy. I am trying to change some bad habits and replace them with healthy ones that enhance my life rather than take away from it.
Specifically, I am trying to establish regular exercise. I am having difficulty with this one due to illness and overall laziness. I am working on it.
I have cut out ice-cream and soda.
I have started meal planning so we have a more balanced diet.
I have started eating breakfast, taking vitamins, and trying to drink enough to stay properly hydrated each day.
Some days are more successful than others. But I keep trying.

1 comment:

DKelly said...

Keep up the good work Joanie!!! I know you can make this goal a habit. . . just keep hammering it out one day at a time and before you know it, you will have been on this healthy plan for 2 or 3 or 4 years. You'll be SO GLAD you did this. Hope you're feeling better!!

Su amiga,
Denise