Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pay It Forward

I found this on Gaye's blog, who found it on Midnite Scrapper's blog, who found it on Lee's blog, who found it on Ashley's blog, who found it on another's blog. So, I'm adding it to my blog.

Giving feels good.

So to the first (or only) three people that reply on my blog I will send you something. It may be something hand made or purchased. It may come quickly or not for weeks or months. But rest assured it will arrive.
I only ask that that you PIF too.

Have a Happy Day!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Cool idea, count me in.

Majicboys

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, Joanie! I'm in!

Pabby said...

What a great idea Joanie. I was thinking today that I needed to start a blog. I must be the only one who doesn't have one!
Pabby