Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Getting Back to What You Love



I have a copy of this book. Well, not exactly the book pictured. You see, my copy is so old there are no pictures available of the original cover.

With that said, I guess you can see that I have always wanted to call myself an artist. I have been hanging onto this book for 23 years (in two days). Seems I dated my purchase of this book for some strange reason.

I am going to go through the exercises in this book to improve my skills as an artist.

I am not going to compare my vision and work to anyone else's.

I am going to be content with my own kind of art -whatever that may come to be.

I am going to make the time to work on this and see it to the end.

keep watching for art posts.

2 comments:

Lee said...

I have the same book! I too am a frustrated artist. I can't wait to see your pieces :)

~~Carrie Ann said...

Go, Joanie! I look forward to seeing more of your work! :)