Do you have days where you think I don't have a minute to get in the exercise? That was Wednesday for me. Take the kids to school, drop off fund raiser money, go to the bank, hit Target, go to Costco, return home to put away Costco purchases, go pick up Joel (half day on Wednesday), go to HEB, return home put away the groceries, fix lunch, do some work for Odyssey of the Mind, work on retreats, go pick up other two kids....It is now 4pm!
I asked the kids if they wanted to work out with me. :-D
They did.
Ab was the first to drop out and watch.....then Joel......Samuel stayed with it and was amazed mama could do such a workout.
I am not as sore on Day 5 but I was at the end of the day. It may be time to bump up level one by trying to do it twice a day. I may wait a day or two before I try 2x a day.
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment