You sat in the dvd drawer, unopened, for almost a year.
I would just stare at you and think about how mean you are on the Biggest Loser.
I don't need to invite your attitude into my home. Hmpf.
January 2, 2011
It is time to bring the attitude out. I did the level one on Sunday. Oh dear. I did it. I don't think 20lbs in 30 days is possible unless you do this 3 times a day, but it really is a good 20 min workout.
January 3, 2011
I am sore.
It is sort of sad to think that only 20 min of exercise can cause this much pain.
I put off the 2nd day workout until the last minute. I seriously couldn't imagine how my pained body was going to do it.
30 min before I needed to pick up the kids... I did it.
I was pleased to see a slight improvement from day 1. Which was hard to imagine in my pained state.
That evening I slipped in a quick 30 min Zumba class. I am not a fan of Zumba so I don't really count it as a serious exercise for me. I half-heartedly did it.
Did I mention, I couldn't move by bedtime.
January 4, 2011
I dropped .5 lb. could be too much coffee, .5 isn't much, but it sure looks good to me.
I got my workout in early, before 9am.
Chatted with a friend about some eating strategies. I want to make a few small changes. I do believe most of my issues are a lack of exercise.
I was amazed at how quickly, in spite of being so sore, that my body is able to improve in endurance.
That is all for now.
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment