Did you watch last night?
Some dude lost 41 pounds in one week.
Now granted, he was a big dude, but seriously, 41 pounds in 7 days.
It got me thinking about what they must be doing to lose that kind of weight. Especially in relation to what they had been doing before they arrived at The Biggest Loser ranch.
I looked it up.
4-5 hours of exercise a day.
They start the day with a 5 mile hike (not included in that 4-5 hours of exercise number above).
They also have no distractions, no tv, no cell phones, no internet....
I also found this simple eating plan that can help anyone change their eating habits simply...
It is called 4,3,2,1
4 servings of fruit and vegetables
3 servings of lean protein or low fat dairy
2 servings of whole grain
1 serving of "other" like fat, oil, sweets, alcohol -not to exceed 200 calories
Also suggesting to avoid appetite stimulating foods like bread, pasta, and potatoes.
Keep a daily food log
Watch portions
drink 48-64 oz of water daily
That's it.
I haven't worked out today.... but I plan on it.
I may even try to get two in today.
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment