A- Abba, avocados, April, adversity, Abigail
B- brothers, baths, bread, Belgium beer, blackberries, bluebonnets, books
C- chocolate, cricut, clouds, creme brulee, chardonnay, California, cheese
D- dogs, David (Wilcox), drawing, doughnuts, DOTS
E- eyes, eggs, eggnog, East of Eden
F- friends, family, faith, flowers
G- genealogy, google, gum, gruyere, green, garlic
H- hugs, home, hot sauce, humility, hibiscus
I- Ice cream, Italian food, all things Irish
J- Joel, Jackson (Browne), jam, justice, Jane Yelvington McCallum, jeans
K- keylime pie, keys
L- laughter, LOST, licorice (real), listeners, libraries, La Vernia
M- Mark, music, movies, math, mountains, Merlot, mushrooms, maps
N- night
O- Ocean, onions, open spaces
P- pictures, peace, plants, paint, port, porches, pajamas
Q- quiet, quilts, quintessential (love the word)
R- rivers, rain, relevance, reading
S- Samuel, sunshine, sand, SS, sleep, sandwiches, scrapbooking, strawberries, singing (loudly)
T- Trees, Texas
U- USA
V- volume
W- water, wine, wind
X- xeriscaping
Y- yolks
z- zoos
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is really cool. I just saw it on Stacy's blog as well. I think I might need to do this too. =] It's going to take some pondering. LOL
you forgot "Frappacinos" for "F"
Post a Comment