
This week's challenge......talk about your homes
This is going to be tough.
Satinwood
Imperial Beach
Q street
Texas
Aunt Jodie's
Playmore I
Playmore II
Plaza Sierra
Playmore II
Alta Vista
Plaza Sierra
Marquette
Alta Vista
Danville
Concord
Lincoln Village
Nanny Job I
Summer's Something
Houston
Concord
Bamburgh
Nanny Job II- 1st house
NJ II -2nd house
Nanny Job III
Nanny Job IV
Nanny Job II - 3rd house
Bamburgh
Lincoln Village
Escondido
Pacific Beach
Bamburgh
Braesview
Sunny Oaks- lived here 6 years, the longest I even lived in one place.
Legacy Way.
There may be a few missing but that is the best I can remember.
I have figured out that as long as I have the people I love around me, I could live just about anywhere.
Home really is where your heart is. A bit corny, I know, but it is so true.


2 comments:
It's not corny! Mine is "home is where you hang your hat", same idea, really! Mine was pretty short. Good think Louis doesn't have a blog or the list would be much like yours!
Wow.
Post a Comment