2nd Grade Wax Museum
Drop a coin and here is what you would have heard:
Hello, I am Peter Tchaikovsky.
I was born on May 7th, 1840 in Votkinsk, Russia.
I made great works of art through my music like the 1812 Overture and Swan Lake.
I had some success in my lifetime but was fortunate to have a patroness named Nadezhda von Meck.
I made great works of art through my music like the 1812 Overture and Swan Lake.
I had some success in my lifetime but was fortunate to have a patroness named Nadezhda von Meck.
She was a wealthy widow who sent me money regularly so I didn’t have to worry about making a living.
For 14 years we communicated by writing letters.
For 14 years we communicated by writing letters.
Ever since my death on November 6th 1893, people all over the world have been touched by my music
Love this kid!
I helped with the sign and costume. Everything else, Samuel did himself.


1 comment:
Fantastic! Go, Samuel. Brilliant!
Post a Comment