Hi girls... I was so glad that the 12th fell on a Monday -shopping day. While I don't really blog my journaling, I love that my scrapbook page will include this weekly task. I have to combine the two because of the distance I have to drive to both of them. Makes for a full morning.
All images are copyright Joan Robertson 2009 and are for your enjoyment and inspiration. These images may not be copied for publication or design contests. Thank you for understanding.
4 comments:
I love the glimpse into your life! Love ya, girl!
Love the $100 store (Costco) and I see we buy many of the same items. =]
Hi girls...
I was so glad that the 12th fell on a Monday -shopping day.
While I don't really blog my journaling, I love that my scrapbook page will include this weekly task. I have to combine the two because of the distance I have to drive to both of them. Makes for a full morning.
Oh my gosh! I immediately took a look at my watch ... I didn't know if I was ahead or behind :) Love visiting with you and your family!
Post a Comment