Sunday, September 07, 2008

GREEN






Okay, this might not be a shock to most of you, but my favorite color is green.



The why, may be more difficult to answer......


Green is soothing....

Green makes me feel alive....











....green grass, tall green trees, mountains...




...wide open fields......
.....fresh, and calming.


I LOVE green.

6 comments:

Melita said...

Yay - another greenie! Good choice!

Sue said...

Hey us greenie's are great! It's so true it is soothing and yet exhilarating!

Rhonda said...

cool photos Joan...are they yours?

Joan Robertson said...

No, Rhonda, they are not mine. They remind me of places I have spent time (before I was the mad scrapbooker and took pictures of everything) or, in the case of the Ireland pictures, someplace I hope to visit.

~~Carrie Ann said...

It's not easy bein' green! Sorry...had to be said! :)

Karen said...

love me some shades of green!!!! great reading. :)