
I am working on being a better SAHW/M.
Cleaning is not my favorite thing to do.
I grew up with a mother that is a compulsive cleaner.
I sort of went the other way.
I am a pack rat that hates clutter.
I hide my clutter and only allow it is certain areas. Oh the shame!
Anyway...
I printed out my motivated moms calender and got to work this week.
I tried to keep up with the basic routine and even added a few of the detailed things.
My favorite thing about cleaning...
Pine-Sol!
I don't think I would be as motivated without my pine sol.
I am a fan of the original pine sol but my current favorite is lavender pine sol.
It leaves the best scent behind - not too heavy or florally (not a word, I know).
My house is clean and it smells fabulous!!!!
The worst thing about cleaning....
It is a never ending job.
Oh well.
Monday I might use the original scent, just to change things up a bit.


3 comments:
I have often said that I would love a Pine Sol scented perfume. I absolutely LOVE that smell. My cleaning lady uses it, so every other Thursday my house smells fabulous!
Cleaning is never-ending. But it's easier when you do a little every day....eating the elephant!
What calendar did you use? I'd love to see it!
Btw, I love the new Scrubbing Bubbles pad thing with the green handle...great scent, kind of citrusy, and really takes the soap off the shower walls/glass.
Pine Sol reminds me of my childhood and smells like home! I used to love when my Mom would clean with Pine Sol...the familiar suds in the toilet bowl and that wonderful smell!
I forgot about it! Haven't used it in years. I'm going to get me some!
Post a Comment