Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fun Fact









Wilt Chamberlain was an amazing basketball player. He holds many records that still stand.
But here is a fun fact for you:
In the 1961-1962 season, Chamberlain played all but eight minutes of his team's 3,890 total minutes.
He never fouled out in his fourteen-year career with the NBA.

4 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

Oooh, I'm the first to leave a comment! :) Yes, I check in here every now and then.

Melissa in Waco

Sheri said...

I do read your thoughts Joanie. At least the ones you share with us here. I'm not a regular visitor but every now and then I stop and see what everyone else is doing.

TexasSheri

Terri G. said...

I'm not a regular visitor but I will start leaving comments when I visit. :) IF you want to, check out my blog at http://terris365project.blogspot.com/

Terri

Brynn said...

Whoo Hoo, you're talking about a Laker!!!