Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where have I been?












The answer to that question is two fold... one I have been sick again. It seems when the kids pick up something and it runs through the house for a long period of time, I end up with walking pneumonia. So for the past 6 weeks I have been dealing with that.
Secondly, I have been making cards.
I have had a few custom orders for cards this past month. It got me so excited about making cards again that I have decided to sell my cards on etsy.

I have just posted my first few offerings and there will be more in days to come.

So if you like handmade cards but don't have the time or energy to do them yourself, come visit my store... cards by joan

I promise to get back to regular blog posting now!

No comments: