Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Christmas Planner Folders... 11 of them






I have a friend in Australia who has ordered 10 Chirstmas Planners from me.
I am going to post my progress here so she can see what she going to get.
Here is hoping she will like what she sees...
11 file folders
33 sheets of basic grey
5 sponges
3 bottles of glue
lots of ink....

okay here is part one of the christmas planner adventure...























4 comments:

Kris with a K said...

These are my favorite Christmas papers! Love seeing them all, and I am sure she'll love them!

Dogtowngirl said...

They all look great Joanie! Sorry I probably won't see them in person before you mail them....

michellek said...

They are gorgeous!!! So excited :-)

Tasha Hickert said...

These look great! I can't imagine making 11 of anything--lol.

Enjoyed your kind comment on my blog today. Hope you can set aside the folders and do some mojo sketches this week too!