I sooooooo appreciate it when you leave comments. Sometimes I see the traffic that comes by but then they never leave a comment and I am left wondering if I should bother to post.
But then I read something from Kris or Carrie or Karen and it makes my day!
So I just want to say ...
Thank you very much!
I made this card while on retreat in August.
I just love the way it turned out and I will be making other versions of this card.


3 comments:
I always look but rarely comment. I'm sorry! I have commented a few times, but not enough. I just figured you'd get bored with me saying, "Oh, Joanie! Those are gorgeous!" Even though I DO think it every time I look at your cards, I thought I might get repetitive if I commented that every time. You are a true artist, Joan. I love this card (I just used that Marrakech paper on a LO today! LOVE it!)
I read your blog as well and you should know people love your work - even though they may6 not always leave messages.
Really !
I love this card! I'm pretty fond of the card maker, too! ;)
Post a Comment