
I almost didn't get this done today.
I had a big genealogy find last weekend and that has been consuming all of my focus and extra time.
I was missing my cards today and happy it was on a Monday when that feeling returned.
Here is the sketch this week:

and my take on the sketch:

Cardstock: SU very vanilla, basic black; Color Mates Light Glorious Green
Printed Paper: October Afternoon Hometown: County Library & Woolworths
Stamp:SU Much Appreciated
Other: ribbons, button, floss, dimentionals
Thanks for looking and have a great day!


4 comments:
Hi Joan! I love your card. Those papers are great and the added black sets them off nicely. You did a great job with the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment!
So cute, Love your DP!
Very nice Joan ! Love the DP !
Love this card! great colors!
Post a Comment