I sell my cards on etsy, but most of my sales are from custom orders. I am using this blog to show my customers what they are purchasing. I had 4 custom orders all right in a row so I worked hard this weekend to finish them up. I am only lacking one item for Denise....but I am working on it. Anyway, Michelle is in Australia and I am in Texas. I wanted to show her her items before shipping. So this one is for Michelle.
All images are copyright Joan Robertson 2009 and are for your enjoyment and inspiration. These images may not be copied for publication or design contests. Thank you for understanding.
3 comments:
Joanie, you do such an awesome job! Lovely.
They are gorgeous! The hard part will be actually giving them as the gifts rather than keeping them all!!! Thank you so much!!!
Those are TOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!
Post a Comment