I got to sleep in ........what a great way to start the day.

I stumble in for coffee on SS and find my 3 playing on the computer.
My sweety does the laundry for me on the weekends
Daisy girl scouts....today we played a game that involved fairness and honesty.
On the way to meet up with Daddy, Abigail would not take her eyes off of a bug we had riding along with us.

I met Patti at the movies....
We went to see 27 dresses after Miss Pettigrew.......very funny movie that 27 dresses was.
That was my day.
I stumble in for coffee on SS and find my 3 playing on the computer.
My sweety does the laundry for me on the weekends
Daisy girl scouts....today we played a game that involved fairness and honesty.
On the way to meet up with Daddy, Abigail would not take her eyes off of a bug we had riding along with us.
I met Patti at the movies....
It was a BEAUTIFUL day. Almost too pretty to be inside.... almost.
We saw Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day @ 2pm
I took a picture of the screen....tee hee....
We went to see 27 dresses after Miss Pettigrew.......very funny movie that 27 dresses was.
I came home to Joel already bathed and in his pj's and Abby was in the tub.
That was my day.


1 comment:
Sounds like it was a pretty perfect day, if you ask me. =]
Post a Comment