Wednesday, April 01, 2009

You're Never Too Old To Do Goofy Stuff











Words of Wisdom from Ward Cleaver.

My latest card this week. I had to get this stamp set. I was a HUGE Leave it to Beaver fan growing up. Still am.
I miss the simple, good, clean entertainment I grew up with.

Do you remember a time when you could sit down as a family to watch a show and not have to worry about appropriateness?

Leave it to Beaver, Family Affair, Partridge Family, Brady Bunch, I Love Lucy (still a GREAT show)... I can't think of a single show that we can watch as a family on network tv. Not a single one.

Oh well, I digress.

1 comment:

Beth said...

We watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and AFV (America's Funniest Home Videos) with our kids, but that's about it.

Did your ears burn last weekend? Kesa and I talked about you! I told her to give you a big squeeze next time she sees you. Miss you!