Friday, July 10, 2009

Butterfly Delight














Seems I am officially on a butterfly kick. I love them.
Not sure I love this card but at least I have something to post today.
I think I will be playing with some Tim Holtz stamps today so we shall see what I come up with.

Details for this card:
Cardstock: SU! So Saffron, Whisper White
Printed Paper: CostCo pack -any of you ladies that attended the Spring Thing and purchased some, would you kindly let me know who makes the paper.
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Bravo Burgandy, Certainly Celery, cats eye fluid chalk in creamy brown and chestnut roan.
Other: Ribbon(so saffron), buttons, gel pen
Wishing you all a happy Friday

5 comments:

Kris with a K said...

your cards are always lovely, and i envy your ribbon-tying talent!

Amy said...

How do you get your butterflies so precise and pretty?

Anonymous said...

I think that's gorgeous! Found you on Scrapshare...so glad I did. very inspiring!

Joan Robertson said...

Amy, thank you. I use a dry aqua painter to paint in tiny spaces and I use Cutter bee scissors for cutting them out.

Bananastamper said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, absolutely stunning! Wow!

Shanna