Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Christmas in July - 6 days of Tim Tags














I took a Totally Tim Tag class at a local scrapbooking store. I wanted to play with some of the Tim Holtz products before I purchased them. I thought this would be a fun way to try them out.
We made 6 tags in the class.
3 I like.
3 I do not like at all -but I will share them anyway.
After the class I looked up the tags on Tim's web site. The ones I don't care for were not really the way Tim did them, so that may have something to do with it - I don't know.
For today, I share Snowman.
I think he is cute.
The snow was so cool to play with and watch it harden. I think I would play with this again.
Here he is:














He is cute, isn't he?
Thanks for looking and Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Kris with a K said...

that IS really cute! I loved Tim's tags last year (I remember the daily blog videos). That's a great idea for a class.

man, you were up early today!

Tasha Hickert said...

Happened upon your blog through mojo monday and scrolled down to here. Not familiar with much of Tim Holz except the name so I enjoyed seeing your tags. It's nice that you showed the ones you don't like too! Thanks for sharing.