
Kissing Big Blossom...
I think this was a challenge this week on SplitcoastStampers -using 9 repeating items. I still had the big blossom stamp on my desk along with the rose red and barely banana inks so here was my effort for the challenge:

So, I guess I won't love EVERYTHING I create along the way. The point is to push past the "not-feeling-it" and do it anyway.
Or maybe I just don't want to clean and do laundry. I am not feeling that either.
I will put on some tunes and get-er-done. Have a happy friday everyone.


3 comments:
I love it. I really, really do!
HI BETH!!!!
So nice to see you! Seems like forever since we have had a chat!!!
I like when something is cut like that & a space between but still pulling it together. I love photos like that too.
Post a Comment