Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Birthday America (and Grandpa too)













Don't you just love the Fourth of July? I love this holiday.
Fun. Food. Fireworks.
What could be better?

I hope wherever you are today, you are wearing the red, white, and blue, and remembering and celebrating all that has made this country great.

Today is also my children's Grandfather's birthday. We love this holiday.

So the card for today is Grandpa's Birthday Card. This is one of only a couple of stamps that are not stampin up.

carstock: brilliant blue, whisper white, real red, basic black
ink: going gray, creamy carmel, close to cocoa, more mustard, summer sun, blush blossom, garden green, basic black, real red, brilliant blue, craft white
Painted with a dry aqua painter
Ribbon: hobby lobby


1 comment:

Dogtowngirl said...

Ohhhhhhh I love the flag, love the blue paper behind it. Are those mice on the flag or did you add those. Their darling, but it would be a beautiful patriotic card too. Keep up the good work! Are you tired of hearing from me today yet ;)