Monday, July 06, 2009

Mojo Monday MOJO94















Here is my attempt at today's sketch:


















I love the combination of blue and orange.
They just feel like summer to me.
Here is a list of supplies used:
Cardstock: SU! Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Printed Paper: Sassafrass Life is Beautiful, and Serendipity
Ink: SU! Tempting Turquoise, Taken With Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Only Orange, Ruby Red, Real Red, Basic Black
Stamps: SU! Wonderful Wings, and Happy Harmony
Other: Two-way glue, and Dazzling Diamonds

Thanks for looking - Have a happy Monday

10 comments:

Kris with a K said...

you are so talented! I love checking out all that you are creating with this challenge to yourself!

Patti J. said...

Joan, This is amazingly beautiful! Girl, you rocked this sketch right outa the park!!! I'm signing up to follow your blog right now! (Feel free to stalk me if you like!) Great job...so glad I came to peek!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow! This is just beautiful. The black matting with white dots is just so eyecatching. Thanks for playing! :)

Creative Heart Designs said...

I agree with everyone above! Wow...the colors are so striking...what's not to love. Fantastic card.

Elaine said...

OMG, this is AMAZING!!!!!

And THANK YOU for my happy mail a couple weeks ago -- it was RIGHT as Sweeney was opening so I forgot to come say thanks. :)

You are the best!!

Juls said...

lovely bright card! love it!

loz said...

Georgeous Joan. Great colours...Loz

Joani McDonald said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous! I love the bright, vibrant colours.

karen said...

love the colors, great card