
I played with my new stamps.
This just reminded of Sue. So this is Sue's Card!
Details:
1. On Kraft cardstock and I masked the area where the sentiment would go. Using Close to Cocoa ink I stamped French Script.
2. Versamark on Print Pattern followed by clear embossing powder & heat set.
3. Removed masking and stamp with Close to Cocoa on Weathered
4. sponge on color randomly all over card in Mellow Moss & Perfect Plum
5. Stamped bird & flower in Perfect Plum & sentiment in black. I went over the sentiment with a black pen to darken the words
6. Stamp flourishes in perfect plum
7. add ink to edges of all layers using re-inker and aquapainter
8. go over flourishes with stickles


1 comment:
I love this card - I have the Tim set with that quote and it is just divine! You've done a wonderful job with it!
Post a Comment