Monday, July 13, 2009

Mojo Monday Tickled Pink MOJO95











Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week:














I was SO TEMPTED to do another butterfly but I resisted and pulled out an old set, Tickled Pink. I am not loving the results but at least I gave it a good try.
I loved the Basic Grey June Bug papers but somehow when I put it all together it just isn't working for me. Should have gone with the butterfly.LOL!
Cardstock: SU Yo-Yo Yellow, Basic Black, Whisper White
Printed Paper: Basic Grey June Bug line
Ink: Basic Black, yo yo yellow, summer sun,real red, creamy carmel, close to cocoa, green galore, positively pink, rose romance, pink passion
Other: ribbon, glitter, dimensionals

Here is my card for this Monday:














Thanks for looking and have a happy Monday!

6 comments:

karen said...

wonderful card! love it

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is really cute! You should never second guess your work, you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!!! Love the sentiment!!!...HUGS..SK :)

Jeanette - said...

I love the black matting with these wonderful papers and images!! Great job!

MrsD07 said...

Great card!! Love all the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Great color combo!!