This one falls into the "not a favorite" catagory.
I think if this one had been done by Tim's instructions it would have been better.
The incorrect ink and incorrect embossing powder was used and the image has ZERO detail. It looks like a blob.
I knew something wasn't right when we were doing it so I didn't put it together. I will play with this one later and see if it can be salvaged into the "I like it" group.

Thanks for visiting and Happy Saturday (don't you just love Saturday?)


1 comment:
This makes has me reminiscing about ornaments from Christmas times of my childhood. Each one is a ghost from a different Eve when we decorated our tree with the decorations that Mom kept in a special box. She would never let them hang on the tree all season. They were saved for that one night and next morning. Then she would wrap them and put them away to keep them safe. Those special ornaments were our Lennox Baby's First Christmas and Joskey's treasures. We could live in the moment all over again every time she put them up. The faded green matches my memories of our old quilted tree skirt that had been passed down from family to family on Mom's side. You never know how someone will look at your creations. Your cards are amazing! This one gave me back a little time from better days. Thanks for the memory!
Post a Comment