Monday, July 20, 2009

Mojo Monday MOJO96











I am late in posting.
I went out and played today. My Mojo had to wait.
Here is the sketch for today














Here is my card for the sketch:
I tried a few times to photograph this card, but it just isn't showing the colors very well.
The colors are reddish rust, dusty blue, and soft blue green. The butterflies are colored and then painted with a wash of pearlex. They look MUCH better in person. Oh Well.













Thanks for stopping by and Happy Monday to you!

6 comments:

Donna said...

The colours are so beautiful & your card is just gorgeous.

nelia said...

Your butterflies are beautiful. I love the colors.

Stamptastic said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! I love how you did your butterflies, they look amazing.

Anonymous said...

very pretty card

Dana Joy said...

Very pretty card. Love the butterflies.

Sheri said...

I love the rustic quality of colors you used in this card. I need to get upstairs and do my own Mojo Monday.