Monday, November 10, 2008

Books (November 10th)







A book is a set or collection of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of paper, parchment, or other material, usually fastened together to hinge at one side. A single sheet within a book is called a leaf, and each side of a leaf is called a page.

Yup, that is a book. But really, it is soooo much more.
I really LOVE books. I have an emotional reaction to them.
A library is a wonderland.
You can learn ANYTHING - ANYTHING if you find the right book.
If you can think about a topic, there is a book out there.

The picture is of a favorite book that my friend, Beth talked about. I didn't look into it because I thought it was a religious thing. My other friend, Diane, purchased it and showed it to me. Ahhhhh, what a beautiful thing.
There are two other editions, US History, and Modern Culture.

I am so very thankful for books.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I *knew* you'd love it!