I am a day late but will post two today to make up for it.
I haven't been blogging. I have been busy, but I really miss it. This is the perfect opportunity to get back to it.
So my November 1st entry is ....
My Family. I grew up with my cousin being my best friend. We had a falling out in the family some years ago and I lost my best friends. We have since reconnected. It will never be like it was, sadly, but I love, love, love the time we are able to be together.
Every Halloween my cousin has a big thing at her house. I look forward to it every year. Our children trick or treat and we enjoy the hundreds of trick o' treaters that are in her neighborhood.
The picture is of my cousin's husband. He is so funny. Every year he has a great costume. FUN. I love FUN.


3 comments:
I am SO GLAD you are blogging again! Miss you bunches, Joanie. Hope all is well. The tree photo is spectacular, and I won't let Louis see the whoopie cushion photo since I know he'll want me to run out and get one for him as it's the PERFECT costume for my guy.
Jerry had a real whoopie cushion in his back pocket so he could produce the proper sound effects with the costume. It was funny.
And let Louis see it. It is pretty funny to see a grown man dressed up as a whoopie cushion.;0)
Great picture. Made me LOL. I've recently reconnected with some people that were very close to me. It will not ever be the same, but I am thankful for the reunion. =]
Post a Comment