I have no idea what that represents, but just wanted to say you are doing great on your challenge!! I have another fun one in mind for maybe January or something... =] Oh, and I LOVE your playlist!
All images are copyright Joan Robertson 2009 and are for your enjoyment and inspiration. These images may not be copied for publication or design contests. Thank you for understanding.
5 comments:
I have no idea what that represents, but just wanted to say you are doing great on your challenge!! I have another fun one in mind for maybe January or something... =] Oh, and I LOVE your playlist!
I do I do...but I cheated so I'll keep quiet!
Are you saying that you want someone to buy you some James Avery? LOL, I always am saying that!
I left a clue (huge hint) on scrapshare, in the blog challenge thread.
Finally! Yea, I know the answer! Love the verse. I believe it too! =]
Post a Comment