Sunday, November 16, 2008








I was going to blog about being thankful for our good health today.....and I am thankful that we are all healthy and strong, but I am really so very thankful for the feeling of contentment.
My dear husband and I were talking today about a friend of his. They kid around with each other about who is rich. His co-worker thinks we are because of where we live and the house we live in. We think his friend is because we know he makes a lot more than my husband. What people don't realize is that we made choices, as they have.
We are so happy with our place and where we are.

We could be making more money but we would have to give up time with our children.

We love our life and how we live it.

To me, that is success.


I am so thankful we see our lives as successful.

2 comments:

~~Carrie Ann said...

I'm with you, Joanie! Your life sounds great! We can all have more money, but none of us can get back time spent with our kids. And to me, that's more precious than anything in the world!

Kris with a K said...

too true, Joanie, too true. There is no price one can put on contentment. The ability to sit in your home, relax, and have a deep, deep sigh is a wonderful thing!

I miss you!