Sometimes I catch myself thinking, I don't deserve a friend like her. Have you ever had a friend that you show all your warts to and they seem to still like you?
Do you have a friend that you can tell your fears to, and they help you to feel better about things?
Do you have a friend that you can say stuff to (that you probably should just keep to yourself) and they giggle with you and don't think you are a beast?
Do you have a friend who encourages you to do things that are good for you?
Do you have a friend that would come help with a three year old birthday? (gotcha on that one didn't I?)
I have all of these things in my husband, of course, and I have a few good friends that I trust but Diane is one of those friends that I continually think - I have got her fooled. One day she will realize that I got the good end of this deal.
Today, I am thankful for my friend Diane. She really knows me and she is still my friend. Not only that, she is one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I have ever known.


1 comment:
Yep, everyone needs a Diane in their lives. Mines is called Terri and she's been there for me and my family for almost 25 years!
Post a Comment