My friend Sue.
She is one of a kind.
She is overflowing with creativity and love.
She wants the world to be a better place.
She wants to help heal the world.
This is the friend I am able to discuss all of those deep spiritual questions with.
I can theorize and she never laughs or tells me I am nuts.
She takes it in and gives me a different point of view.
I admire her for her strength of her beliefs and the fact that she is not threatened by those who don't share her beliefs.
She is a good listener. A listener with a kind and open heart. I wish I were more like her in this way.
I am thankful she is my friend.


1 comment:
Gee...I wish I had friend like that! Where can I find a "Sue"?....maybe I'll just have to be grateful for my "Joan". :)
Post a Comment