Seems like a silly thing...........thankful for a message board? Yup, I am.
I have been chatting with these folks for five years now.
I started attending retreats about 3 1/2 years ago. Now, some of these women are really and truly my friends. I am soooo blessed to have them in my life.
We share good news, bad news, silly things, serious things....I have laughed, cried, and mourned losses all over the internet.
I posted this today because I am currently at one of those fantastic retreats.... having a fantastic time - reconnecting to old friends - meeting new ones - laughing too much - staying up way too late - scrapbooking. Life is so good.


1 comment:
Oh, Joanie...this is my post for tomorrow! :) I'm so thankful for Scrapshare!
And for you, friend. I can't wait to meet! We'll be spending some time together at a SS retreat not too far in the future! :)
Oh...maybe I should try to webcam myself into the SSTX5! :)
Post a Comment