My #2.
She is just a gift.
She looks like me but inside, she is that balance to me. Just like her daddy. She is quiet and smart and funny but only when she is comfortable.
She is shy.
I worried about her in school.
She has come out of her shell and bloomed!
Like a big gorgeous flower.
He has her own mind about things.
She likes to be alone from time to time.
She doesn't really care what anyone thinks -she likes what she likes and she is who she is.
I don't always understand her.
I ask her daddy from time to time....what is she thinking? And kindly, he will explain this precious girl to me.
I delight in her more than words can express.
I always thought I only wanted boys....and then G-d gave me Abigail.
I am so thankful he did.


No comments:
Post a Comment