
Today is my birthday so I thought today I should talk about my mom.
She isn't perfect. I should say she wasn't perfect but she is pretty close to it now.
Things were not great growing up. But through it all my mom did the best she could. The choices she made, she made them with the thought that it was the best thing to do for us as a family.
She learned some tough lessons along the way.
She learned.
She is the most loving, most thoughtful, warm hearted, funny, kind, beautiful, caring person I have ever known.
She is my mom and my marme.
It is funny to call her a friend because she is soooo much more than that. I can come to her with anything big or small and we understand each other.
I love to talk to her and spend time with her. We have so much fun. Lots of laughter.
My life is so much richer and more complete because of her.
I am so thankful I have my mom.


1 comment:
I recognize the smile...without a doubt, you have her smile! :)
Hope your birthday was a happy one!
Post a Comment