Monday, November 24, 2008

Music





If nature soothes me.
And art thrills me.

Music feeds me.

Through music I pray, grieve, rejoice, love, play games, am silly, am introspective, release anger or pain, find hope and joy.

It can turn my mood around with one song.

I can be more productive with music.

I love the poetry of lyrics.

I love voices in harmony.

I love an acoustic guitar strumming.

I would be hungry without my music. Finding new music is like trying a delicious new dish. And just like a good meal I always feel full and satisfied after consuming it.

I cannot imagine my life without my favorite music.

I am thankful for the Ipod I just got - so very, very thankful!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love the way you wrote this post. Your words painted a clear and beautiful picture about how you feel about music. Very clear. Love it.