Tuesday, November 04, 2008

GINGER (November 8th)



FUNNY.

My favorite tv sitcom of all time is Seinfeld. Ginger is Jerry Seinfeld.

Every conversation I have with her EVERY SINGLE ONE, I laugh.
Not all of our conversations are light and funny, but that doesn't matter, she finds a way to make me LAUGH.
I love the way her thoughts process.

Ginger is one of my ScrapShare friends that became a friend in real lift too.
She is smart and did I mention funny? Yup, funny.
She always brightens my day.
On top of being funny, she is loyal, true to her convictions, a wonderful mother, and a thoughtful wife.

I am so thankful for my friend, Ginger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Somebody come and play....
Somebody come and play today....
Somebody come
and be my friend
and watch the sun
'til it rains again.
Somebody come and play
Today...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOxe8u8Y9R8

Anonymous said...

I heart you too, Elaine/George!!